25 February 2013

Mom Would Love It !!

Last October I got my hair cut for the first time in ... a lot of years.  At the time I wrote a post that included pictures of my hair through the ages.  (http://ddramblings.blogspot.com/2012/10/hair-today-gone-tomorrow.html) I noted that my Mom loved my hair short; she had a special love for the pixie cut.  I always liked my hair long and I kept it that way for most of my adult life.  Until last October when I got it cut to a length Mom would certainly have preferred, but she would have considered it only better than before. This past Friday I went in for a trim and came out with a cut Mom would love.  Here we are in 1959 when I was 6 -- with hair that made Mom happy.

I am so sorry that Mom is no longer with me to see my hair today.  Mom, this cut's for you.

        

No comments: